Dear Guest, Welcome to our forums. Please take a second to CLICK HERE and register our forum! In a few simple steps you will be able to enjoy all the features of our fine community! Notice: When register you have to provide your real email in order to get a Key sent to your inbox! Make sure to check your Spam-Folder too!
Welcome to China-Cheats Forums Supported by XCoderz.com.
Go Back   China-Cheats.com > ★ Paltalk Messenger > Paltalk General
Visit China-Cheats Facebook FanPage

Share This Forum!  

Notices

Paltalk General Paltalk General - Latest Paltalk news and updates goes in this section! Check out the section to get familiar with our latest content!

Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 06:33 PM
AdministratorChiNa
Administrator
The take over.....

ChiNa's Flag is: China

• Click 2 Check

Cog Paltalk Messenger 11.3 Build 546 + 547 - Huge Build

Paltalk Messenger 11.3 Build 546

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New Size: 48 MB
After Install: 81.9 MB

Paltalk have changed the Installer for Build 546 to 547.
So in Folder 546 you will get Build 547, If you want to Install Build 546 then Use the link from MediaFire!

Download Paltalk: [Please register to see the Link. ]
Download Mediafire: [Please register to see the Link. ]

Beating IMVU Avatar Chat in Size, comes the new Paltalk Messenger 11.3 Build 546 with 48 MB's
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
. After Installing the Product I had 81.9 MB's files on my Desktop PC. While befor Paltalk Messenger was 1/3 times less smaller in size. I really dont know right now how a Chat Software can be this Large but there might a a good explanation. You can read about the new Files and what they are for below! We will be adding new Updates about the Files and the new Functions very soon!.

Some Changes Including New Files

New Button in PM Chat to Check Users Profiles

New Option in "Help" Menu called "Check Updates"

MediaPal enabled chat rooms:

They are located under the category >> Miscellaneous >> Other, they are blue rooms:

These rooms are Locked, but you can get the Room Passwords and the Admin Code in our VIP Section BY [Please register to see the Link. ]

The Password and Room Codes can in our VIP Sections.

As explained above, Paltalk has increased in MB's! We will be adding new updates about the LIBCEF that paltak is now using. I guess that its the "Chromium Embedded Framework" Product, which is a Browser Type by Google Chrome. I dont know EXACTLY right now what Part of the LIBCEF they are using, and for WHAT they are using it. We only know that its Huge and files are inside a Compressed Package! But We will be adding new updates about the new Files very soon after speaking to our friends and other Developers online!

We will be adding new updates about the new Files very soon after speaking to our friends and other Developers online!

New Files in Inside the new build / Size:
Code:
locales/en-US.pak / 5 KB
d3dcompiler_43.dll / 2.057
d3dcompiler_46.dll / 3.156
h264lib_opencore.dll / 261 KB
h264lib_x264.dll / 134 KB
icudt.dll 9.724 KB
libcef.dll / 35.768 KB
libEGL.dll / 100 KB
libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll / 112 KB
libGLESv2.dll / 860 KB
libwinpthread-1.dll / 69 KB
libx264-129.dll / 1.279 KB

A Big thanks to Pa36Ohjuk/Aze for this new Update and the Screenshots.

Bugs Notice:
Please help the Developers on Paltalk and us to find out about the new Bugs or Problems with the latest Paltalk Build! Feel free to Report the Bugs in our forums, or By visiting the new Bugs
Page on Paltalk, made very Professional >> [Please register to see the Link. ]

Posted first time on
color="Red">Update by AZE 15.12.2013

Paltalk Messenger 11.3 Build 547

Download Paltalk.com: [Please register to see the Link. ]

Download MediaFire: [Please register to see the Link. ]

[Please register to see the Link. ]

Last edited by ChiNa; 12-15-2013 at 07:51 PM.
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 07:44 PM
VIPo-l-d
V.I.P Member
Has no status yet....

o-l-d's Flag is: United States

• Click 2 Check

Is it possible that PalTalk is trying to make a cross-platform, ie. compatible across pc, mac, and android (linux) os? Just a thought...maybe I am confused? It would make more sense to have 1 large software that included all platforms instead of many small ones to keep in development.A "smart software" can detect the os and install (selective installer detection)only the needed files,even if non-compatible ones are included in program package. Web browsers are already there Chrome, Firefox, and Opera. I am sure we all realize there is no reason why a web browser should have to be 20+ MB in size. I believe the h264 dll is the one for high definition video codecs...noticed the mute button is removed from the voice bar and is in Settings dropdown now, they added the "share room on Facebook" button and in PM they added an "Always save chat history" to Settings dropdown as well.

Last edited by o-l-d; 12-06-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Following User Says Thanks to o-l-d:
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Super VIP GOLDThor_pt
Super V.I.P
OH YEAH

Thor_pt's Flag is: Portugal

• Click 2 Check

china emotes work in this build?? i try in my paltalk and adult emotes not work in 546 .. i cant stay online everytime i try to enter in one room paltalk close .. someone have same problem??

Visit us : [Please register to see the Link. ]

Last edited by Thor_pt; 12-06-2013 at 08:58 PM.

3 Users Says Thanks to Thor_pt:
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 09:01 PM
AdministratorChiNa
Administrator
The take over.....

• Click 2 Check

@[Please register to see the Link. ] thats very very very Possible! I am right now in contact with a few Developers to Check all the DLL and the files that are added as "Compiler" .... etc.

Plus Right now games with an Inbuilt Chat and Browser like World of Warcraft and Steam which is worlds Largest Gaming platform are using the same Files as Paltalk just added in the new Build! And yes and I am 100% sure that a build for MAC and other IOS will be made! Positive..

// Edited:

@[Please register to see the Link. ], The ChiNa-Emotes! I just checked it and I think we have a few changes, which is only good! Because I was more worried about the skins! I will leave an update later..

And Thor btw, an answer for your pm
there will be no Emotes for at least a year. I dont think we will keep changing emotes every months bro.

Last edited by ChiNa; 12-06-2013 at 09:11 PM.

5 Users Says Thanks to ChiNa:
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 09:20 PM
Super VIP GOLDThor_pt
Super V.I.P
OH YEAH

• Click 2 Check

your skin work fine in 546 but emotes not

2 Users Says Thanks to Thor_pt:
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 09:23 PM
VIPo-l-d
V.I.P Member
Has no status yet....

• Click 2 Check

Quote:
china emotes work in this build?? i try in my paltalk and adult emotes not work in 546 .. i cant stay online everytime i try to enter in one room paltalk close .. someone have same problem??
If you look at the version it is 11.3 so I think once again they changed the dll for emotes as well as skin. I tried both and they would cause this version to "error" out and close. Each time I would install skins or emotes with full uninstall and registry cleaning before trying fresh installs. Could be isolated to just my pc but I will try again as time permits me.

Last edited by o-l-d; 12-06-2013 at 09:30 PM.
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 09:49 PM
Super VIP GOLDThor_pt
Super V.I.P
OH YEAH

• Click 2 Check

commander skin in 546 work fine but if i put adult emotes paltalk close but i put again 545

Following User Says Thanks to Thor_pt:
Direct Url:
Old 12-06-2013, 10:36 PM
AdministratorChiNa
Administrator
The take over.....

• Click 2 Check

Thanks guys for the Updates..

@[Please register to see the Link. ] Mate, I think you maybe have Installed the Skin while the Smileys were still in Paltalk Folder, and the old Smileys are not working on the new Build! But if you ONLY Install the Skin on top of the new Paltalk Build, then it it will work fine.

All the Skins works fine! I just tested 3-4 of them. And if only one of them doesnt work, then none of them will work, The only thing not showing up is the button for "View User Profile"! Thats ALL.

I would love to know which Skin particularly didnt work, and if you have time, then please do a clean Installation of the Skin after Installing the new Paltalk! And notice that there are not Emotes installed when you Install the Skin. Else you can take my word for it
, and no need bother yourself! Thanks a lot for the update, its really great for us to have you guys on here!

@[Please register to see the Link. ], Here is the new Emotes Updated for Paltalk Build 546. Download for ChiNa-Emotes + Adult-Emotes for Paltalk Build 546 - Below:

ChiNa-Emotes 4.0 >>
ChiNa-Emotes
4.0 >> [Please register to see the Link. ]

Adult-Emotes
Adult-Emotes

You can download the old Versions for Build 541 to 545 FROM HERE!

I really dont know if I will ever Update the Skins, because of all these changes!

Thanks for the Updates guys. It has really been great to know... and Good luck!

Last edited by ChiNa; 12-07-2013 at 03:44 PM.

4 Users Says Thanks to ChiNa:
Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 12:51 AM
VIPo-l-d
V.I.P Member
Has no status yet....

• Click 2 Check

@ChiNa...you are correct I was installing 3.3 emotes with skins and causing the erroring. I installed skin only and no errors, then installed 4.0 emotes and all is working fine now. I also have been checking on the added dll files and from what I have found they are used in app coding...so yes indeed a step towards a single install for all platforms/os!

Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 01:21 AM
Super VIP GOLDThor_pt
Super V.I.P
OH YEAH

• Click 2 Check

Quote:
Thanks guys for the Updates..

@[Please register to see the Link. ] Mate, I think you maybe have Installed the Skin while the Smileys were still in Paltalk Folder, and the old Smileys are not working on the new Build! But if you ONLY Install the Skin on top of the new Paltalk Build, then it it will work fine.

All the Skins works fine! I just tested 3-4 of them. And if only one of them doesnt work, then none of them will work, The only thing not showing up is the button for "View User Profile"! Thats ALL.

I would love to know which Skin particularly didnt work, and if you have time, then please do a clean Installation of the Skin after Installing the new Paltalk! And notice that there are not Emotes installed when you Install the Skin. Else you can take my word for it
, and no need bother yourself! Thanks a lot for the update, its really great for us to have you guys on here!

@[Please register to see the Link. ], Here is the new Emotes Updated for Paltalk Build 546. Download for ChiNa-Emotes + Adult-Emotes for Paltalk Build 546 - Below:

ChiNa-Emotes 4.0 >> [Please register to see the Link. ]
ChiNa-Emotes

Adult-Emotes
Adult-Emotes

You can download the old Versions for Build 541 to 545 FROM HERE!

I really dont know if I will ever Update the Skins, because of all these changes!

Thanks for the Updates guys. It has really been great to know... and Good luck!
bro this pack in ADULT not exist.. no adult emotes see if u forget to put emotes please becouse i download adult and i dont have nothing

2 Users Says Thanks to Thor_pt:
Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 03:16 AM
VIPo-l-d
V.I.P Member
Has no status yet....

• Click 2 Check

@Thor click the link for ChiNa emotes (top 2) and you will find that is the exe and msi for adult emotes...ChiNa was so busy he mixed them up ( I d/l'ed both is how I know)

Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Memberkevil2367
Has no status yet....

kevil2367's Flag is: Belgium

• Click 2 Check

thank's for your share

Following User Says Thanks to kevil2367:
Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 08:51 AM
ModeratorPa360jhuk
Has no status yet....

Pa360jhuk's Flag is: Azerbaijan

• Click 2 Check

Other changes:
New IM buttons: IM toolbar now has add Pal and view profile buttons.

Updated volume controls: Mic and Audio buttons in chat room and IM have been reword.

Chat history: You can now pick up where you left off as we auto save IM conversions for you.

Room @[Please register to see the Link. ]s can now share and watch YouTube videos and Soundcloud songs directly into the chat room! Chat room members can also request songs via the MediaPal button.

(11:37:04‪) Alert: Now Playing From YouTube In The Heat Of The Night _ Accused
(11:37:04‪) Alert: AZE has switched the featured content mode to 'Media'

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"> To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="350" wmode="transparent">

Last edited by ChiNa; 12-07-2013 at 03:50 PM.

Following User Says Thanks to Pa360jhuk:
Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Membertrailangthang545113
Has no status yet....

trailangthang545113's Flag is: Vietnam

• Click 2 Check

Thank you, it's great
Direct Url:
Old 12-07-2013, 03:46 PM
AdministratorChiNa
Administrator
The take over.....

• Click 2 Check

@[Please register to see the Link. ], thanks a lot Mate
you are so right about the busy part. I just fixed the links!

@[Please register to see the Link. ]. Sorry it was my fault! Thanks to old, as he explained I had linked them wrong by mistake.

Here you go:

ChiNa-Emotes 4.0 >>
ChiNa-Emotes

3 Users Says Thanks to ChiNa: